Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 13. Juni 2016

I can't get enough of these Red Rocks!


On Saturday I went to explore Sedona and happened to get to the most beautiful spots here. First I visited the Chapel of the Holy Cross. The building of the chapel started 1955 and took 18 month to be finished. It is built in to a Red Rock. I parked my car close to the chapel and walked a short way up. On top I enjoyed the amazing view while walking half around the chapel. I was mesmerized.

Afterwards I took a longer drive, due to traffic, to Oak Creek Vista in the Coconino National Forest. A place where American Native sale handcrafted jewelry. I’ve been there years ago with my family and reminded that spot and bought some souvenirs.
While writing this, it is already Sunday evening. I've been shocked and saddened as I learned about what happened in Orlando this morning. I just wanted to say, that my heart goes out to all the victims, and to all their families and friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen