Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 13. Juni 2016

My Happy Place

Sunday was a fantastic day. My friend and I had breakfast at a nice diner and then hiked up Cathedral Rock. The way up was beautiful, pretty steep but short and luckily there was some wind, which was refreshing, since we were hiking in the desert heat. Once we were on top, we enjoyed the spectacular view over Sedona, it was awesome.
I can’t put in words how much I love Sedona. Do you know the expression that everyone has its “Happy Place”, where he feels completely comfortable and at home? I definitely found mine here. The people are welcoming and nice, it is such a unique piece of earth and nature has amazingly beautiful spots and sights to offer. Unfortunately pictures don’t do it justice, but I think everyone who has ever been here, knows what I’m talking about.
You can tell he loves this place that he calls home.
After arriving back down, I visited Jerome, a nice little village situated in to the hills above the desert.
Thanks to a recommendation I stopped by at Haunted Burgers. Let me tell you, they serve you the best burgers and most refreshing Mountain Dew in the world.
As I was sitting at the bar, eating my burger, I got in touch with a really charming family, whose son is a talented photographer. He was so kind and offered to take some pictures of me outside, and I have to say, they turned out very well. I think I can say that, since I actually don’t like it very much seeing myself in pictures. I love them. Check out Tyler Sichelski's work.
It was pretty windy can you tell?
After leaving Jerome i tried to find a good place, to catch the sunset. This is all I got.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen