Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016

Some shopping and an architectural boad tour in Chicago


Wednesday was my last day in Chicago, a city I come to like really much. The people are nice, I loved running along the shore and enjoy the sights at the skyline of that beautiful city, and I was amazed by the architecture. This is why I booked an architectural boat tour, but first I did some shopping and manicure with one of my nice and fun roommates Susie. We had a blast.
Then I went on that boat tour. It was awesome, since it was around sunset, my favorite time for photographing. Though it was freezing I enjoyed every minute, and soaked the amazing architecture of that beautiful city in. After getting off the boat, I walked back to my hostel and took some pictures of the skyline at night. It was a really good last day in Chicago.
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen