Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

Welcome to the desert!


After a smooth flight from Chicago to Phoenix I arrived after a really bumpy landing and feeling pretty sick. Luckily soon I felt better and had a nice drive through the amazing landscape of the Arizona desert to Cottonwood. I met up with a friend, who's working in Sedona as a hiking guide. He already showed me some of the nicest places.

The following pictures are from the next day. I did a little exploring of Cottonwood and the neighboring town Sedona. I’ve been already to Sedona almost two years ago and fell in love right away with the beautiful nature this part of Arizona has to offer, so I’ve been really happy to be there again.






We did a little hike towards Cathedral rock and enjoyed the view and the nature and each others company.
Take a look at it! Don't you think it's beautiful? Of course pictures don't do it justice.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen