Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 2. Januar 2017

White frost

It’s already two days into the New Year, and I hope you all had a nice and smooth transition. My past year was beautiful as well as incredibly turbulent at times. I’ve seen a lot, made decisions, went on adventures, met new friends and spent time with good old friends and family. In many ways I wish this year will be as good as the past, in other ways I wish it will get better. I’m thankful for everything in 2016 and I’m sure, there will be a lot to be thankful for in the New Year. I wish you all the best, lots of love, health and happiness, beautiful moments, precious time with your loved ones, the motivation and energy to change the things you want to be different and the courage to make decisions and may you enjoy every day and live life to the fullest!

Today I went on a beautiful walk at a pretty lake, with grass and trees covered with white frost. Sometimes the sun beamed through the fog and the landscape was drenched in golden light. I let the pictures tell the story…













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen