Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 7. März 2017

Welcome to Miami

Finally I’m catching up on my recent overseas trip. It’s already been a month since I arrived with my mom in Miami. Time flies… It was so nice to spend some time in the warm and sunny weather of Florida, probably the best medicine against winter depression. We stayed a little outside of Miami, while visiting a friend of ours, who emigrated from Switzerland to the USA not long ago. We enjoyed our time in Miami, doing all kind of fun things.
Waking up in the morning after our arrival,  I Went running. There's just something to me about running in foreign places. I loved it and felt energized. Going on a run early in the day, when the sun is rising and everything is still new and good, really makes for a bright start in to the day, maybe you know this feeling. It’s something I miss doing back home, where it’s winter and way too cold to go on a run.
We spent time at the Market Place and had delicious food.
We got on an island cruise and enjoyed the beautiful sights.
Gorgeous houses of Miami’s islands.

Beautiful Wainwright Park didn’t disappoint, we watched a pretty sunset.

We visited the Miami Zoo.

You can rent these things and drive through the park, very practical.

I love palm trees, reminding me of summer, warmth and sunshine…
Another beautiful sunset.

On our last morning in Miami, before heading down south to Key West, we met up with our dear friend and had breakfast at this sweet restaurant with a fantastic buffet and a very talented violinist who played so beautifully, I got goosebumps.

How lucky is she to live where it’s always warm and sunny most of the time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen