Instagram

Labels

America (50) Canada (3) city trip (3) Europe (12) my happy place (15) road trip (54) solo travel (4) Switzerland (9) USA (50) winter (4)

Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 28. September 2017

A quick trip to Colmar

It was on my birthday when I went on a trip to Colmar. It’s the third largest city of the Alsace.
I wanted to visit Colmar for years and, why not doing it on my birthday. It is charming and colorful, somehow surreal and makes you feel like going back in time. It's about a two hour drive from Zurich.

I’ll let the pictures tell the story.
Delicious treats everywhere
Heart attack
Luckily the sun came out eventually.

Our way home led us through picturesque villages and beautiful landscape, surrounded by green mountains and over Le Grand Ballon, from where we enjoyed a nice view and some more summer sun.
It was the perfect day to celebrate.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen